Welcome to the JANUS user CommunityWelcome to our community site. The goal of this wiki is to create a knowledge hub for everyone who is interested in the JANUS underwater signaling protocol.
WHAT IS JANUS?JANUS is a simple, robust signaling method for underwater communications. It has been developed at the Centre for Maritime Research and Experimentation (CMRE) with the collaboration of academia, industry and government with the intention that it should be freely distributed and available to all.
WHY SHOULD I REGISTER WITH THE JANUS COMMUNITY?Registered users have access to JANUS publications, workshop and conference proceedings, drafts and proposals, sample code, etc..
Registered users can also contribute to the wiki itself, by commenting in forums, uploading content (including data) and even creating new pages on this site.
Last forum posts
- Current differences between the reference code and the final STANAG 4748 technical specification
- JANUS community meeting ?
- Re: Link to the STANAG technical document
- Link to the STANAG technical document
- BIG NEWS: JANUS is now officially a standard !!
- Re: Complete Technical Specification in one document
- Complete Technical Specification in one document
- Additional JANUS bands to be recommended by NIAG
- Germany's concerns about the primary JANUS band addressed
- NIAG study announcement